Sunday, March 10, 2013

Urban Decay Naked Foundation

Urban Decay's naked line has deffinetly been successful. Ever since they first released their naked palette, the brand has grown in popularity. Now, three naked palettes later, they decided to expand the brand beyond just eyeshadow. Their newest addition-a foundation. Being a fan of the Naked palettes, I knew I had to buy this when I ran out of the foundation I was using. I bought this on the day after Christmas, and it's now the 10th of March, I've used the product almost every day, some times more than once a day, and I still have a few days worth of product left. So, if your looking for a product that will last, this is  great for you! It comes in quite a few shades, so I think that's always a good thing. If your foundation doesn't match your skin, they'res not much point in wearing it. I'm currently in shade 4.5, because I stay pretty tan, even in the winter. However, for most people I wouldn't suggest that as a good winter time shade. I'm pretty pleased with this product. It goes on well and offers great coverage. I think I would rate it medium-high on the coverage scale. I would not place it exactly at high, however. I did enjoy this product, but I don't think I will repurchase it. I think I'm more of a fan of cream foundations instead of liquid. They always seem to offer better coverage for me. I really enjoy the packaging on this product. It's sleek and looks expensive. I also enjoy the pump, it dispenses the currect amount of product, unlike a lot of other product pumps-the benefit stay don't stray pump is a great example. Overall I give the product a B+.

xoxo
-Emily <3

No comments:

Post a Comment