Sunday, June 23, 2013

Urban Decay Feminine Palette

Hey guys! I'm actually going to be reviewing a discontinued palette today. There has actually been a second version of this palette released now, but I like this version better. You can still get all these shades separately, and you may even be able to find this palette online. But I thought my opinions for this palette apply to all Urban Decay shadows, and so I decided to review the product, even if it is discontinued! So to start off, I love the packaging. It's so girly and cute! The purple and pink flower design make it fit it's name perfectly! Getting into the actual product, I have one major problem with too faced eye shadows. They have fallout problems. Your whole face ends up sparkly if your not careful. However, I use these shadows on top of crème eye shadows or paint pots and that helps solve the problem for me! "Stray Dog", "Midnight Cowboy" and "Dark Horse" are all more neutral daytime colors, and I think it's nice too include daytime colors. However, I'm not a fan of the daytime look they provided. I think it looks washed down, and doesn't seem pigmented. You definitely have to add something too it to make it stand out. Overall I do enjoy the product. and I do love the other three colors for special effects makeup and for whenever I feel like mixing up my routine. So I think there are some high points and some low points when it comes to this palette, therefore I give the Urban Decay Feminine Palette a B.

xoxo
-Emily <3

No comments:

Post a Comment