Sunday, May 26, 2013

Maybelline Color Eye Tattoos "Bad to the Bronze" and "Edgy Emerald"


Hello! It's summer now! So I'll have much more time to post! Today I'm coming at you with my first ever drugstore product post!!!  By the way! Side note! How cute is this new background  I thought my carpet was getting a little old! Also, I recently added a poll and an option of subscribing to my blog with your email address, so make sure to answer the poll and subscribe! Anyways. The other day I picked these up on a whim and oh.my.gosh! They have become an everyday staple that I absolutely cannot live without. For only 8 dollars, these shadows are so pigmented you only need a tiny bit, as you can see in the swatches. They go on to my brushes super easily  They don't crease at all. The colors are absolutely stunning. They are true to color. They blend really easily. They have beautiful sparkles in them. They don't dry out easily  I just love every aspect of them. I have Bad to the Bronze, which is a brown color that I think looks good in the crease or all over the eye, and Edgy Emerald which looks good as under eye eyeliner and also underneath blue and green eye shadow when doing fun special effects makeup. Edgy emerald looks great as under eye eyeliner with my blue-green eyes because it makes them pop! The thing I really love about these is that they look so good underneath other eye  shadows. They make every eye shadow come out so much more pigmented then normal! I totally recommend these to anyone who wants to buy them and absolutely can not praise them enough! I give the Maybelline Color Eye Tattoo Creme shadows an A+

xoxo
-Emily <3

No comments:

Post a Comment