Friday, December 21, 2012

MAC St. Germain Lipstick

Hello Everyone! I'm so sorry about not posting in forever! I've been so super busy with the holidays and just life in general! Anyways today I'm back with a new post about my favorite lip product of the moment! This is a lipstick made by MAC cosmetics called St. Germain. I actually got this, because they no longer sell the viva glam gaga lipsticks anymore, and the lady working at my local MAC told me this was a good alternative for it, so for all my fellow viva glam gaga fans, who want more of their favorite lipstick, but have ran out, this is for you! Anyways MAC never ceases too amaze me. The color is very pigmented, the texture is smoothe and doesn't dry out your lips, and the color is gorgeous! Now, if you do not like bright lips, this will not be your lipstick, this one is very bright and pigmented! I put it on the center of my lips and blend it out, either wise its just too bright! It's great for a girls night out, or even for a daily color! Because this shade may not be for everyone I give this lipstick an A, but in my personal opinion, I give it an A+. Thanks for reading!



xoxo
-Emily<3

No comments:

Post a Comment