Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Too Faced Lashgasm Mascara

My favorite makeup brand is either MAC or Too Faced. I haven't used a product of either that I didn't love! So I'm sure you know how I feel about today's product! Anyways, today I'm reviewing Too Faced "Lashgasm" mascara. First of all, the bush on this mascara is different than your typical brush. The bristles are shorter and sharper, and more strait. I love brushes like this! They hold the product well, and distribute it perfectly, making your lashes long and voluminous. The formula, is absolutely wonderful! As I said before, this mascara makes your lashes voluminous and long! It goes on easy and only takes one or two coats, depending on how much mascara you like too wear. My personal preference is 2 coats. The packaging is not my favorite, nor is the name, but that's a small price too pay for such a great product! My grade for Too Faced "Lashgasm" mascara is an A.

xoxo
-Emily <3

No comments:

Post a Comment