Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Benefit's Cream Eye Shadow in "RSVP"

  Hello Lovelies!


Today I realized I hadn't reviewed any eye shadows recently, and decided that needed to change! So this post is about Benefit's cream eye shadow in the shade "RSVP." First of all I must talk about the packaging. I'm a huge fan of birds on clothes and jewelry and makeup, so I love the lid of this product.  The clearness of the rest of the packaging makes it look high end, and also makes it easy to see which color your grabbing. The shade of this is a light campaign color. It's gorgeous to wear alone on your eyelids with some black eyeliner and a bold lip, and it's also great to wear with silver eye shadows in the crease. The consistency and pigmentation in the product is absolutely flawless. It goes on smooth, and as promised  does not crease. There is only one downside to the product. If you accidentally leave the cap off; it drys out within a day. This is why I wasn't able to swatch mine for you--I left the cap off for a day and it's gone. The good thing is that I had almost used the entire container. So I'd give this product an A. The formula is great, and the consistency and pigmentation are both spot on, I just wish, for forgetful people like myself, it didn't dry out as fast as it does. Thanks for reading!
xoxo
-Emily <3

No comments:

Post a Comment