Monday, April 15, 2013

Too Faced "Sun Bunny" Bronzer


Hey guys! With it finally warming up I thought I'd review a more summery product. So today's post is about Too Faced Cosmetics "Sun Bunny" bronzer. As you can see in the picture, Its a dual sided product with a darker shade and a lighter shade. Okay first of all. I love the packaging of Too Faced products because of the amazing mirror. It's a great size and quality. Getting into the actual product, I love the dual sided nature of the product. It makes it multi-functional. You can swirl the two together for a medium color, use the darker for a darker color, and the lighter for a lighter color. You can also make half of your brush the lighter color and half of it the darker too eliminate the need for blush and highlighter. The product itself is for sure welly pigmented. As I seem to say about every Too Faced product, it's super important too tap off the excess, because other wise, the product will be all over your face. That is the one thing I don't like about this brand. I wear this bronzer year round, the darker color in the summer and the lighter in the winter. I think it's the perfect bronzer to buy because of that feature. It can be used no matter what skin tone you are! I would for sure recommend this product too all of you first time bronzer wearers. I give Too Faced's "Sun Bunny" bronzer a B+ Because of the fall out. Thanks for reading!
xoxo
-Emily <3

2 comments:

  1. Too Faced bronzers work well but I love Smashbox.
    Boutique Bag Lady

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the suggestion! I'll have to check that out next time I'm ordering from Sephora!

    ReplyDelete