Saturday, April 13, 2013

Stila Lip Glazes- Jolly, Black Cherry, Holly, Joy, Sugar Plum, Splendor and Jingle



Hey beauties! Today I'm reviewing a ton of products. 7 Stila Lip Glazes total!  I recently bought a set if these after the holidays and I have been using them non-stop. But since the price tag on these is 22 dollars a piece, I thought I'd post a review telling you what I think of each. So you won't waist your Jackson on a lip gloss that just isn't worth it. I'm going to preface this review by saying the formula of these lip glosses are extremely sticky. So if that's a make it or break it for you. This is not your product. Okay! Let's get into it! 

 My favorite of the batch is Joy. I'm almost out (as you can see in the picture). And I never finish lip glosses. It's a hot pink lip gloss that I sometimes wear by it's self and sometimes over MAC's St. Germain. All of these glosses have tons of glitter in them and this one is no exception. Black Cherry is my second favorite. It's a dark purple color and probably the least glitter filled of the six. I usually look horrible in red lips but Holly actually looks good on me. It is highly pigmented and looks like your wearing lipstick! I love the name Sugar Plum but the color not so much. For me it's basically the same as my natural lip color. Splendor is also the same way. So I don't see much of a point. Both Jingle and Jolly are more of clear glosses with colored glitter, I wear Jingle over nude lipsticks and Jolly over pink ones. I do love both, but I wouldn't repurchase them if I ran out. Overall I give Stila a B+ for their lip glazes. However, my opinion would for sure change if the formula was less sticky. Thanks for reading!

xoxo
-Emily <3

No comments:

Post a Comment