Sunday, April 21, 2013

Urban Decay Primer Potions in "Greed" and "Eden"

Hello Lovelies! Sorry I haven't posted in almost a week! Oh my goodness life has been crazy lately! Today I wanted to review two more tinted eye shadow primers. As I said in my review of Too Faced Shadow Insurance in "Candlelight" I'm not a huge colored eye primer fan. I just don't get the need for it. If I want a tinted primer I'd rather use a paint pot or a creme eye shadow. Anyways, note number two, I do have the old packaging on these and I do have deluxe samples instead of the full size. The new packaging is much better, with these once you get to a certain point, you have to cut them open to use the rest of the product. The new packaging does fix that problem. Okay getting into the actual product.Greed has a goldish all that glitters type of feel to it. Its a beautifully pigmented primer, as you can see in the picture (it's the one on the left.) Eden is more of a matte taupe type of shade. I like this one because it does give your shadows an extra bump, and makes the colors of them stand out more, because they're on a lighter base. All together these products have nice pigmentation and they make your shadows last all day. I'd give them both an A. Thanks for reading!

xoxo
-Emily <3

No comments:

Post a Comment