Saturday, November 24, 2012

MAC-"All That Glitters" Veluxe Pearl Eyeshadow

I think we all know that MAC is a well-known brand for a reason. They perpetually produce products with fantastic pigmentation, and great formulas. "All That Glitters" is no exception. And as you can see in the picture, I have already hit pan! This eyeshadow is the perfect lid color. Its a mix of gold and silver, but in my opinion it comes out with its final color being gold. My first one of these eyeshadows was palette size, and I ran out in about 2 months. I'm now on my second one and I've been using it everyday. This time I decided to go ahead and get the bigger-non-palette-size. This shade is highly pigmennted and it takes just a small amount to go a long way. My favorite look for this shadow is too put it on the lid with MAC's "sable" in the crease and "sketch" in the outer corner. I really have no complaints surrounding this eyeshadow, so I give it an A+.

xoxo
-Emily<3

No comments:

Post a Comment