Friday, November 23, 2012

Too Faced-Natural Eye




I've always been a fan of Too Faced Eye-shadows  They're very pigmented and the colors are beautiful! I got this set on recommendation  and I am as happy as a clam! After three months of using, I've used the entire pan of "Silk Teddy", "Nude Beach", "Push-up", "Honey Pot" "Erotica," and over half of the pan of "Heaven." All of the colors are highly pigmented, and they all fit together beautifully. I personally like to mix "Silk Teddy" and "Nude Beach" together, to produce the prettiest lid color! The color Erotica, looks gorgeous, if used in the crease with Benefit's creme eye-shadow in the shade "Birthday Suit" on the lid. The color "Heaven" is a great under-brow and inner-corner hi-light  Also included in the set is a brush, and a set of cards explaining three different looks you can create with the set. I personally never use the brushes that come with sets because I prefer too use the one's I own and have purchased, but if you like your sets to come with them, that is one nice perk. The three cards describe looks that I didn't think seemed pretty, however, I never tried them out so I'm not positive on that one! My only problem with the set, is that I'm not a fan of "Sexspresso" or "Velvet Revolver." However if your more of a matte person than I am, it is a nice option too have. The set is in a small container  which is perfect for travel. Overall this is a wonderful set! I would deffenetly recommend it for those of you who are just starting too build your makeup collection. I think for a grade I would give it an A-. Its wonderful! But there's always room for improvement!

xoxo
-Emily <3

No comments:

Post a Comment